Recipe and photo by Janelle Maiocco of Talk of Tomatoes
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 12-18 chicken tenders
- 1 cup Parmesan
- 1 1/2- 2 cups Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 2-4 Tbsp. California Olive Ranch extra virgin olive oil
- Heat oven to 500 F. Place tenders in bowl, cover with buttermilk and let rest 15-30 minutes.
- Combine Parmesan, bread crumbs and Italian seasoning in another bowl.
- Using tongs dip tenders into mix and lay on cookie sheet. Drizzle tenders with California Olive Ranch extra virgin olive oil (approx. 1 tsp per tender). Bake 12 minutes.