Recipe courtesy of Tony Polito, Cooking with Tony
- 2 ears of fresh corn
- ½ small red onion (minced and soak in lime juice for 5 minutes)
- 1 fresh vine tomato, chopped
- 6 sweet cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1/3 cup of Queso Fresco cheese (crumbs just like feta cheese with much less salt)
- 1 avocado, slice & cut into small chunks
- 2 Tbsp. California Olive Ranch extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Boil corn for 4 to 6 minutes, cool under cold water and remove corn from ear.
- Drain onion from lime juice.
- Place in bowl and combine next six ingredients. Toss well and serve.