Recipe from food blogger, The Hungry Goddess
. Mango Salsa
- 2 large ripe Mangoes, cut into small chunks
- 10 oz San Marzano Tomatoes, sliced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 Scotch Bonnet Pepper, seeded and chopped finely
- 2 gloves of garlic, chopped
- Handful of Cilantro, chopped
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Generous drizzle of California Olive Ranch Extra Virgin Olive Oil, about 1/4 cup
Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Drizzle the EVOO and mix in. Allow to meld for approx 2 hours in the refrigerator. Can be made a day in advance but check the flavors and adjust salt and pepper.
Grilled Mahi Mahi
- Approx 6-8 oz Mahi Mahi per person
- California Olive Ranch Miller’s Blend EVOO
- Salt and Pepper
Brush each Mahi Mahi steak with EVOO. Add salt and pepper to taste. Grill on a medium hot grill (or medium hot grill pan) for approx 6 minutes each side or until done through the middle. Allow to rest for a few minutes before serving.