Recipe courtesy of Marnely Rodriguez, Cooking with Books.
Almond Cranberry Chocolate Chip Quick Breadyields 1 Loaf - level Easy
- 1/2 cup Bob’s Red Mill Almond Flour
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup fresh cranberries
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2/3 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 vanilla bean, scraped
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease a loaf pan with a little olive oil. Set aside.
- Whisk together flours and baking powder and stir in fresh cranberries and chocolate chips. Reserve.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the extra-virgin olive oil, sugar and eggs. Add vanilla and incorporate.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir until incorporated.
- Pour into loaf pan and bake for 35-45 minutes, until bread is done. To check doneness, touch the center of the cake, and if it springs back, it’s ready.