Recipe courtesy of Christen Waller, Ourlifestyled.com
Chocolate Rosemary Olive Oil Cakeyields 8-10 servings - level Easy
- 1 1/2 cups Bob’s Red Mill all purpose flour
- 3/4 cups Bob’s Red Mill millet flour
- 3/4 cups sugar
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup California Olive Ranch extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 cups milk
- 1 1/2 Tbs fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 4 oz grated dark chocolate bar (70% cacao)
- 2 Tbs sugar (for top crunch)
- Preheat oven to 350º. Rub a bundt (or loaf) pan with California Olive Ranch extra virgin olive oil.
- Whisk the flours, sugar, baking soda and salt together in a large bowl. Set aside.
- In another bowl, whisk the eggs together, then add the California Olive Ranch extra virgin olive oil and milk to the eggs. Whisk until blended. Then mix in the rosemary.
- Fold wet ingredients into the dry, mixing until just combined. Next fold in the shaved chocolate until uniformly mixed.
- Spoon the 2 tablespoons of sugar into the bottom of your bundt pan. Then pour the batter into your prepared pan.
- Bake for 40 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and skewer inserted comes clean.
- Wait until the cake is cooled before inverting the bundt pan to release your beautiful cake!