Fresh Orange Dressingyields ~1/2 cup - level Easy
prep time 15 minutes
- 6 tablespoons California Olive Ranch extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon fresh squeezed orange juice
- 2 Tablespoon seasoned rice wine vinegar
- Pinch each of fresh ground black pepper and kosher salt for seasoning
- Combine in blender the orange juice, rice wine vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Pulse blender to dissolve the salt in juice and vinegar.
- Add California Olive Ranch extra virgin olive oil and pulse briefly to incorporate.
- Reserve for use.