Lemony Roast Chickenyields 4 servings - level Easy
- 1 3 ½-lb. chicken, cut into 8 pieces
- ½ cup California Olive Ranch extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup fresh rosemary leaves
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 10 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, peel removed, pith and pulp chopped
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Toss the chicken pieces with the California Olive Ranch extra virgin olive oil, rosemary, lemon juice, garlic, lemon, and salt and pepper to taste in a bowl. Marinate for about 1 hour.
- Heat the oven to 475°F. Arrange the chicken in a 9 x 13-inch baking dish and add the remaining marinade. Roast, turning once, until cooked through, 30-40 minutes.
- Divide chicken between 4 plates and serve.