Recipe and photo courtesy of Ori Menashe of Bestia
Salsa Verdeyields 4 servings - level Easy
- 2 Anchovies
- 1 Tablespoon Preserved Lemon
- 1 Tablespoon Pickled Pearl Onion
- 1 Tablespoon Cappers
- 2 Tablespoon Red Wine Vinaigrette
- 1 Clove of Garlic (finely diced)
- ½ Lemon
- 4 Bunches of Parsley (picked, cleaned, and chopped)
- 1 Cup California Olive Ranch extra virgin olive oil
- Mix preserved lemon, pearl onion, anchovies, cappers, garlic and red wine vinaigrette in a robocoop until ingredients are emulsified together.
- After ingredients are mixed, add parsley.
- While mixing, slowly add California Olive Ranch extra virgin olive oil.
- Finish by adding lemon and a pinch of salt.