Recipe courtesy of Anolon Gourmet Cookware
Simple Roasted Fennelyields 4 servings
- 2 fennel bulbs, trimmed and cut into 1/2-inch thick wedges
- 2 Tbl California Olive Ranch extra virgin olive oil (plus additional to coat the pan)
- 1/2 Tsp salt
- 1/4 Tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Lightly a large baking sheet.
- In a large bowl combine the fennel, California Olive Ranch extra virgin olive oil, salt, and pepper; toss well to coat. Arrange fennel on prepared baking sheet in a single layer. Roast until the fennel is tender and browned, turning once, 25 to 30 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature.