CALIFORNIA OLIVE RANCH CHARITABLE DONATIONS GUIDELINES & REQUEST FORM
California Olive Ranch is proud to collaborate with the community through donations to support worthwhile charitable activities. If you are interested in receiving a donation for your event, we ask that you look over the donation guidelines prior to filling out the donation request form below to be considered.
- 1. Your organization must be located in the continental United States
- 2. The recipient must provide a federal tax id number
- 3. California Olive Ranch has specific guidelines for the organizations we are able to support with donations. You must fall into one of these categories:
- Sustainable Farming / Sustainable Food Resources
- Environmental Preservation
- Preventative Health Care
- Hunger Relief
- The Very Local Community (Butte,Glenn & Tehema Counties)
- 4. We do not provide monetary donations
- 5. We do not donate to individuals or multiple requests from the same organizations and/or causes. Each approved organization is restricted to one donation per year from California Olive Ranch
- 6. Past support of an organization or event does not guarantee future support. Although we would like to support every worthwhile cause, due to the volume of applications we receive, it is not possible for us to fulfill every request
- 7. All donation requests must be submitted using the donation request form below. Additional information about the donations needs to be via email. We will not be able accommodate last minute requests, phone requests, snail mail or dropping by our offices for donations.
- 8. All donation requests must be submitted at least 30 days prior to the date of your event.
One of our representatives will review your request and contact you within 14 days of your event.