Recipe and photo by Viviane Baquet Farre of food and style
- 1 small ripe melon
- 1 1/2 Tsp lime juice
- 3 Tbl California Olive Ranch extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbl fresh tarragon leaves
- Cut both ends off the melon and then skin it by slicing the skin off with a sharp knife from the top to the bottom. Cut the melon in half and seed it.
- Using a mandoline, slice the melon halves in 1/8” slices. Arrange the slices onto four plates, overlapping them to form a long row.
- Place the lime juice and California Olive Ranch extra virgin olive oil in a small bowl and whisk until well blended. Drizzle over the melon slices. Garnish with the tarragon leaves and serve.