- 1 can great Northern white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 head of garlic
- 2 sprigs of fresh thyme, leaves remove and roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup California Olive Ranch extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for roasting garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a food processor, throw in rinsed beans, chopped thyme leaves, and squeeze out the roasted garlic. Puree until beans are starting to become smooth.
- With the food processor running, pour in California Olive Ranch extra virgin olive oil and process until smooth. Check seasonings and add salt and pepper as desired (pulse to combine).
- Enjoy as a dip or use as spread on a sandwich.