Brussels Sprout Salad
- 8 cups brussels sprouts, trimmed
- 2 ripe Bartlett pears
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- ½ cup California Olive Ranch extra virgin olive oil
- ½ Tbsp. salt
- ½ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 6 oz. Pecorino Toscano cheese
- Either slice the brussels sprouts very thinly with a knife, a Japanese mandoline or a food processor with the slicing blade attached and place into a large bowl. Slice the pears the same way and add to the bowl.
- Season with the lemon juice, California Olive Ranch extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper and toss to combine. Divide onto 6 plates and grate the pecorino over the top.