Lemony Green Bean Salad with Feta, Red Onion, and Marjoram
Reprinted with permission from Food52. Photo by James Ransom for Food52
- 1 pound green beans
- 4 ounces feta cheese
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 3-4 sprigs fresh marjoram or oregano, leaves stripped and roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup California Olive Ranch extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced and zested
- dash agave nectar (or sugar to taste)
- Bring a pot of salted water to boil. Throw in green beans for about 4 minutes or until al dente. Drain and rinse in cold water.
- Blend together lemon juice, zest, California Olive Ranch extra virgin olive oil and agave nectar. Combine beans and red onion, crumbled cheese, and marjoram. Toss with dressing. Chill until those lamp chops come off the grill.