Recipe courtesy of Viking Range Corporation
- 4 tbsp. California Olive Ranch extra virgin olive oil, divided
- ¼ cup minced red onions
- 1½ cups frozen thawed petite green peas
- ¼ cup chicken broth
- ½ pound cooked linguine, warm
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 oz. Parmesan cheese, shaved
- Fresh mint sprigs, optional
- Heat 2 tbsp. California Olive Ranch extra virgin olive oil in a large sauté pan over medium heat; add onions and cook until tender, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Increase heat to medium-high. Add peas and chicken stock and cook, stirring occasionally, until peas are heated through and stock has reduced by half, approximately 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add linguine and remaining California Olive Ranch extra virgin olive oil to pan, and toss to combine. Remove from heat.
- Add feta, tossing to evenly distribute. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Garnish with shaved Parmesan and fresh mint (if desired), and serve immediately.