Recipe from Betty Crocker Cookbook, 7th edition
- 1 package (16 oz) vermicelli
- 1 Tbl capers
- 1/4 cup California Olive Ranch extra virgin olive oil or vegetable oil
- 2 Tbl chopped pine nuts
- 1 Tbl chopped fresh parsley
- 2 Tsp chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 2 Tsp chopped fresh sage leaves
- 1 Tsp chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1 pint (2 cups) cherry or grape tomatoes, cut into quarters
- Freshly ground pepper, if desired
- Cook and drain vermicelli as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, coarsely chop capers if they are large. In medium bowl, mix capers and remaining ingredients except tomatoes and pepper.
- In large bowl, toss vermicelli and herb mixture. Stir in tomatoes. Sprinkle with pepper.