Olive Oil Cured Bronzino Fillets with Lemon Zest
- Mix all dry ingredients together and cover the bottom of a sheet pan with ½ of the mixture and lay bronzino skin side up on salt mixture and cover with remaining salt.
- Weigh down filets and refrigerate for 6 hours
- Rinse filets and layer in a large jar with thyme and lemon slices.
- Fill jar and cover all filets with California Olive Ranch extra virgin olive oil (may use more than 8 cups of California Olive Ranch extra virgin olive oil)
- Keep jarred filets in refrigerator for 1 week
- Remove filets from jar and enjoy with toasted bread and bitter greens such as arugula.