Recipe and photo courtesy of The Grove & Company
- 1 English cucumber, sliced thin
- 2 tbsp California Olive Ranch extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 oz crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 tsp dill
- freshly ground sea salt and pepper
- Place cucumber slices in a straight line, slightly overlapping each piece, on a rectangular shaped serving dish. Sprinkle the feta cheese evenly across the top of cucumbers.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the California Olive Ranch extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice, and the dill. Slowly pour across the top of cucumbers and cheese. Season with freshly ground sea salt and pepper to taste.