Skip to content
- 2 each California peaches (or nectarines) cut into quarters
- 4 Slices Black Forest Ham cut in half lengthwise
- Pinch each of fresh ground black pepper and kosher salt for seasoning
- 4 each 8 inch skewers
- 3 tablespoons California Olive Ranch extra virgin olive oil
- 2 ounce Baby Spinach (approx 2-3 cups or handfuls)
- 1 ounce Baby Arugula (approx. 1 cup or handful)
- 1/4 cup toasted pumpkin seed
- 3-4 ounces Honey Balsamic Dressing
- Prep the peaches, wrapping each piece with a half slice of Black Forest ham.
- Skewer ham wrapped peaches, 2 per skewer.
- Drizzle with California Olive Ranch extra virgin olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill peaches over medium heat fire.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes per side, caramelizing the ham and peaches.
- Remove from fire and prepare the salad.
- In a medium size mixing bowl, combine the baby spinach, arugula and toasted pumpkin seeds.
- Dress with Honey Balsamic Dressing and mix well to coat the ingredients with dressing.
- Plate the greens, top with grilled peaches.
Time 30 minutes
Yield 4 servings