Skip to content
- 1-2 each medium Hearts of Romaine Lettuce, split into quarters with the root end trimmed
- 2 large farm fresh heirloom tomatoes cut into wedges
- 4 slices gourmet smoked applewood bacon cooked and cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 large California Hass avocado cut into large cubes
- 8-12 large cut Artisan Sourdough Croutons
- 6-8 tablespoons Zesty Dijon Dressing
- In a medium size mixing bowl, combine the romaine spears, tomato wedges, cooked bacon, avocado cubes and croutons.
- Dress with Zesty Dijon Dressing and mix well to coat the ingredients with dressing.
- Plate the romaine spears into the center of a large chilled oval platter.
- Garnish with remaining ingredients, spreading about the top and around edges of the plate.
- Serve family style and let everyone help themselves and enjoy this wonderful salad.