- 3 Tsp toasted pine nuts
- Chiffonade of basil
- 1/2 – 1/3 cup fresh bread crumbs
- Optional: 1 Tsp pesto
- 2-3 Tsp freshly grated Parmesan or Pecorino
- Seasoning: S&P (fresh basil, oregano, Italian Seasonings, etc.)
- California Olive Ranch extra virgin olive oil
- Combine ingredients except California Olive Ranch extra virgin olive oil. Cut tops off tomatoes, remove inner seeds and give a good shake over sink. Set upright, cutting 1/4 inch of bottom of tomatoes so they stand properly, if necessary. Fill with mixture, drizzle with 1-2 tsp California Olive Ranch extra virgin olive oil per tomato. Heat in 375 oven for 10 minutes and serve.