Tuscan Grilled Rib-eye
- Set out the steaks while pre-heating a charcoal or gas grill, preferably around 400F.
- Brush steaks with a little oil and then season with sea salt and pepper. Place on the preheated grill and cook to desired doneness.
- While steaks are grilling, in a small pan on low heat gently warm ½ cup California Olive Ranch extra virgin olive oil, rosemary and garlic. Do not boil; just gently warm for about 5 minutes.
- Pour the warm herbed and garlic oil into a large baking dish. When the steaks are done, immediately transfer the steaks to the oil. Coat each side of the steaks and let them sit in the oil for about 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately topping each steak with the herbed, garlic and steak jus oil. A fresh salad of spring greens topped with Smokey bleu and candied hazelnuts is the perfect complement to the steaks.