Recipe and photo courtesy California Avocado Commission
- 1 tbsp Fresh lemon juice
- ¼ tsp Finely chopped fresh garlic
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. California Olive Ranch Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup Diced, cooked red new potatoes
- 3 tbsp Diced celery
- 3 tbsp Chopped sweet onion
- 1 ripe Fresh California Avocado
- 1 tbsp Chopped cilantro
- To make dressing, mix lemon juice and garlic; stir in mayonnaise and California Olive Ranch extra virgin olive oil; reserve.
- Combine potato, celery, and onion; fold in reserved dressing.
- Dice California Avocados; gently fold avocado and cilantro into salad mixture.
- Garnish 1/2 cup serving with cilantro sprig or celery leaves.
- To preserve the color of fresh California Avocados up to six hours, spray, brush or dip exposed surfaces with lemon juice (adds slight acidity) or milk (neutral flavor). Completely cover with plastic wrap or foil before refrigerating.