Recipe courtesy of Anolon cookware.
- 1 large cauliflower head cut into bite-size florets (about 8 cups)
- 1 medium red onion cut in half then across in 3/4-inch thick slices
- 2 Tbl California Olive Ranch extra virgin olive oil (plus oil for coating the baking sheet)
- 1/4 Tsp salt
- 1/4 Tsp ground black pepper
- 3 Tbl grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Lightly coat a large baking sheet with oil.
- Combine the cauliflower, onion, California Olive Ranch extra virgin olive oil, salt, and pepper in a large bowl; toss well to coat. Transfer mixture to the prepared baking sheet. Roast until the cauliflower is browned and tender, 28 to 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from the oven and transfer to a large bowl; stir in the cheese then pour the mixture back onto the baking sheet. Return to the oven and bake 3 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature.