Recipe courtesy of Sondra Bernstein and The Girl & the Fig
- 5 tablespoons California Olive Ranch extra virgin olive oil
- 2 pounds assorted baby squash, blanched and halved
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 pound feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons of fresh marjoram
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Maldon sea salt
- Heat 3 tablespoons California Olive Ranch extra virgin olive oil in a medium sauté pan over high heat. Add the squash and season lightly to taste. Cook the squash until they are browned on edges, about 3 to 5 minutes. Remove the squash from the pan and transfer to a large bowl, add the feta and marjoram and toss gently. Serve family style or equally divide the squash among 6 plates, sprinkle with the sea salt and drizzle with the remaining California Olive Ranch extra virgin olive oil.