Green and Black Olive Pomegranate Tapenade
• 1 (6 oz.) can pitted green olives, drained
• 1 (6 oz.) can pitted black olives, drained
• ¼ cup chopped red onion
• 2 tablespoons California Olive Ranch extra virgin olive oil
• 1 tablespoon capers
• 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
• ½ teaspoon anchovy paste
• 1/3 cup pomegranate arils
1. Place all ingredients, except the pomegranate arils, in the bowl of a food processor.
2. Pulse for 10 second intervals until all ingredients are finely chopped.
3. Transfer the tapenade to a medium bowl. Reserve 1 tablespoon of arils and stir the rest into the tapenade.
4. Pour into a serving bowl, sprinkle with the reserved arils. Serve at room temperature or chilled.